Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dream Big [30/52] by Krysta

After 2 great weeks back home, it was back to Dubai... back to work, and reality. Well, my reality at least. I had one day in the sandy city before I set off on my next journey. First stop... Bangkok! I got my fill of delicious Thai food before heading to Sydney, Australia. Nearly 3 years ago my biggest dream came true when I landed in this city for the first time. I'd spent years trying to get here. I never could have imagined that only a few years later I'd be back.... chasing my next dream, and getting PAID to be in Sydney. It's amazing how life turns out sometimes. Sydney was just what I needed to get my mind off of the inevitable homesickness that came with saying goodbye only a few days earlier. I did a quick trip to Christchurch, New Zealand and then spent a few days wandering the harbour city in the pouring rain. I ate good food, finally bought myself a pair of real Ugg boots, and enjoyed the cool winter air. Time flew by as it always does, and it was time to go back to Bangkok. One last day of fun before I head back to my desert home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment