Thursday, August 12, 2010

Healthy Eating is Overrated. [25/52] by Krysta

What a great week!! I was sent on my dream layover... Zurich, Switzerland!! I wandered the  streets, walked through fields and forests, and took in the amazing fresh, cool air. Most importantly, I indulged in some of the best chocolate in the world. I fell in love with Switzerland and I can't wait to return some day! On Wednesday, I officially graduated from Aviation College. Despite the fact that I've been flying for nearly 5 months to 21 different countries, I can only now call myself an official flight attendant. It feels good to be able to say it. The next day was my birthday. I don't know how the past year has gone by so fast. All of a sudden, I'm 24! I had a low key celebration, relaxing by the pool sipping pina coladas with a good friend. It's been a great week! I'm hoping that next week goes by just as fast... only 12 days until I go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment