Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wake-up Call [20/52] by Ryan


I woke up this morning and rolled over to look at my alarm clock only to see 5:02am.  I turned on my phone and checked eBuddy to see if Krysta was online. Sure enough she was! :) I was super happy and got to talk to her for about 15 minutes before she had to depart her hotel in Frankfurt, Germany. I noticed something red outside and the sky was a brilliant shade of red and orange. I set my phone (Krysta) down and ran for my camera and poked my nose out my door and walked just far enough to get a shot of the sky. So amazing. SO EARLY. I was ready for another couple hours of sleep before officially getting up. Seeing the vibrant sky did inspire me a bit to get out and shoot more. I want to wake up early more often and go shooting as the sun rises.  Two weeks from now I'll hopefully be watching the sunset on the other side of the world. Lets hope the volcanic ash keeps to itself over in Iceland. :)  Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment