Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things [22/52] by Krysta


The past week has been amazing. Ryan flew to Dubai and we spent 6 awesome days together. We lazed around the beach, ate delicious food, went on romantic dates, and even sipped fancy drinks at the Burj Al Arab, the world's only 7 star hotel. While he was here, we celebrated our one year anniversary. It's gone by so fast, and I'm so blessed to have such an incredible person to love, who loves me in return. As sad as I was to say goodbye, I'm thankful for the time that we were able to spend together. He showered me with gifts, including a beautiful Blurb book that he'd had made for me... all of my Project 365 photos from last year!! It was really special and an awesome way to look back on what was one of the most eventful years of my life so far. I love you Ryan, and I'll miss you until the next time we are together again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment